QUICKJACK WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable jack system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service centre. Freight costs must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party’s failure to fulfil its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.QuickJack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.